HOMECHALK PAINTMILK PAINTLOCATIONSWORKSHOPSCOLOR RECIPESCONTACTBLOG
"I just want to create beautiful things, even if nobody cares" -Anonymous

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Annie video!


Check out Annie Sloan's new video!

Oh! And you can see me in a few of the workshop scenes(be sure not to blink!). They were filming when I visited her at her shop in Oxford, England last September.  

I love this video and how it shows her personality. It also shows her working in the lab, visiting her vacation home in France, and of course painting. 

I have had the privilege to "hang out"(that's what it feels like. You are completely comfortable in her presence!) with Annie a few times now, and I can tell you she is a truly amazing, down to earth person who has remained humble through all of this. And I know she will continue to be because bottom line is....she just loves to create. She wants you to create too! She is currently working on new products to help you do just that.

There are so many wonderful things happening with the Annie Sloan brand.  Stay tuned!




DEBBIE

0 comments: