HOMECHALK PAINTMILK PAINTLOCATIONSWORKSHOPSCOLOR RECIPESCONTACTBLOG
"I just want to create beautiful things, even if nobody cares" -Anonymous

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Desk makeover....

So...if you recall, I previously posted a picture of a lonley diiiiirty desk that was hiding in the warehouse of the building I work out of. Here's a picture to refresh your memory:


Well, I've given her an Oprah style makeover...



Here she is sporting Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Provence with Old White highlights. We applied clear and dark wax to complete the look. Then we piled on some vintage accessories. Work it girl! You look fabulous.



And since they don't make Botox for furniture, YET. We say embrace those wrinkles and imperfections!

She's so much more confident now, and I must say, even a little sassy! My job here is done.


0 comments: